Dead Trees: Why You Should Remove It Before it Falls
Dead trees can be dangerous. Not only do they look bad, but they can also fall over and cause a lot of damage. If you have a dead tree on your property, getting a stump grinding before it falls and injures someone or something is essential.
Signs You Might Have a Dead Tree On Your Property
Signs of a dead tree you should notice:
- The leaves are brown and dry
- The branches are bare and lifeless
- The tree trunk is cracked or split
- The tree doesn’t seem to be growing
If you notice any of these signs, it’s essential to have the tree evaluated by a tree service professional.
The Danger of Dead Trees: What You Need to Know
Dead trees on your property are a potential hazard, and even if you don’t think the dead tree will fall on your home or neighboring property, it’s time to call for tree removal.
Some of the dangers include:
- It can fall and damage your home: If the tree is close to your house, it could easily fall on your roof or through one of your windows.
- Attracts pests: These pests, such as termites and carpenter ants, can quickly infest your home and cause significant damage.
- It’s a liability: You could be held liable if the tree falls and injures someone. This is especially true if the tree was already showing signs of being dead or dying.
Removing A Dead Tree Can Benefit You!
Trees are an essential component of our ecosystem and our lives in general. They give us fresh air, shaded areas, seclusion, beauty, and much more. While dead trees can represent a liability, there are some benefits to having one removed from your property. For example:
- It can improve the look of your yard: Removing it can help improve the look of your property.
- It can increase the value of your home: If you’re considering selling your home, removing a dead tree can increase its value.
- It can make room for new growth: If you have a dead tree, it’s taking up space that could be used for new trees or other plants.
- It can improve air quality: If the tree is located close to your home, removing it can improve the air quality.
There are some benefits to having a tree removal from your property. However, it’s essential to have it done by a professional to ensure it’s done safely and correctly.
Get a Peace of Mind with a Tree Removal Service
At Liscombe Tree Service, we think that trees are precious and one of the essential assets of any property, but they might also pose a significant risk. We’re dedicated to delivering safe and reliable tree removal services.
We use cutting-edge technology and equipment to guarantee safety, efficiency, and respect for the environment. Our team of experienced experts strives hard to ensure that every action taken has a long-term basis.
We’re experts at stump grinding and other tree removal services, and we’ll ensure the job is done quickly and efficiently. Contact us today to get a free quote!