Protect Your Home From Trees
Did you know that having trees too close to your home or business can pose a threat? Trees are often overlooked until they cause irreparable damage. Before you decide to plant or leave a big tree close to you, you should consider the warnings, Liscombe Tree Service will take care of you!
Cons Of Not Removing Trees Near You
Let’s be clear. Trees are necessary to produce oxygen, they are a vital factor in our ecosystem. However, allowing a tree to live mere feet from you can cause damages that, since the beginning, could be easily avoided. Some reasons why you should remove your trees include:
- Roots Can Damage Foundation: Sometimes, roots can cause the foundation to uplift or even penetrate through pre-existing cracks. They also tend to leech water causing the structure to settle unevenly.
- Roots Can Damage Pipes: Tree roots can potentially penetrate underground drainage pipes, especially when they leak. Broken pipes would cause water waste, obstructed pipes, floodings, etc.
- Fire Hazard: Trees that are too close to buildings can become a fire hazard. There should be a safe distance so if either the building or the tree caught fire; the other would not feed it.
- Clogged Gutters: Leaves and broken branches can cause a clogged gutter. A clogged gutter allows for water to pool in your roof, creating leaks.
- Dangerous Fall: Trees, weary with time or bad weather, eventually fall and endanger lives and property.
- Shelter For Pest: Trees may be used by insects and rodents to gain access to the building or to eat all the vegetation.
- Topples Power Lines And Communication Lines: Falling trees and branches can topple power lines and communication lines.
Pros Of Tree Removals
Be safe and get rid of that tree that’s too near your building. You will save yourself a lot of trouble. Besides, Tree removals allow you to:
- Promote Vegetation Growth: More plants will have access to water, nutrients, and sunlight without a big tree blocking them.
- Increases Availability: Tree removals allows you to increase the size of available land. With this added land, you could add harvest or use the clear field for picnics!
- You Don’t Have To Do It Yourself!: Contact Liscombe Tree Service for more information.
Liscombe Tree Service For Tree Removals
In Liscombe Tree Service, we understand that you don’t have the time to worry about these projects. That is why we are efficient and with an open line of communication. So you don’t have to worry about anything.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions concerning the services we provide.