Professional Tree Pruning In St. Charles & St. Louis, MO
Keep your trees healthy and strong with professional tree pruning from a certified arborist. We service homeowners and businesses throughout the St. Charles and St. Louis area.
Our tree care specialists have working knowledge of all species growing in Missouri. By having us prune and trim your trees, hedges, bushes, and shrubs, you gain peace of mind knowing that your trees are getting the best care possible.
Key Benefits Of Professional Tree Maintenance
- Promotes healthy growth and improves leaf and fruit production
- Encourages root growth
- Ensures the structural integrity of your tree
- Prevents windblow, leaning, hazardous sail branch development
- Keeps you and your property safe
- Removes deadwood that leaves your trees susceptible to insects and rot
- Includes regular tree inspections and preventative maintenance
- Shapes your trees, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your landscape
- Decreases the risk of hazardous situations due to overgrowth or dead branches
- Contributess to improving the health of urban trees
Why Your Trees Need Professional Pruning
Pruning a tree too late or incorrectly can cause damage to the structure of its tissue and perhaps this may even slowly kill your tree. Annual tree inspections will help identify potential problems before they become too costly or dangerous, such as leaning or dry rot. Arborists recommend spring and fall inspections; this is best during November through March’s rainy season.
When a tree is not pruned when needed, there is less strength in the limbs and trunk. Less strength in the limbs makes them more susceptible to strong winds. Not getting rid of deadwood can cause insects and fungus to attack, creating disease in the tree’s trunk. Also, not pruning branches can cause the limbs to be turned upwards towards buildings and power lines.
Liscombe Tree Services has a certified arborist and expertly trained and equipped team capable of pruning any sized tree and addressing any tree related issues. We offer customized advice for home or commercial properties, including comprehensive inspections, pruning services to reduce hazardous limb weight, preserve healthy root systems, pest and disease treatment, analyze planting needs, and project planning.
Benefits Of Working With The Liscombe Tree Experts
- We are insured and licensed, so you will always be protected.
- All our services are conducted or overseen by an ISA certified arborist.
- We care about your needs and go above and beyond to exceed expectations for quality, care, and service excellence.
- We have the equipment to do the job faster than any other company, and work safely and efficiently to minimize disruption and get you back to normal fast.
- Our tree pruning service is affordable.
- Our experts can identify any problems you may have and solve them professionally and quickly.
- We tidy up all debris, chipping and composting for a sustainable tree pruning service.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Call Liscombe Tree Service to book your St. Charles-St. Louis tree pruning service today!
What is the Difference Between Tree Pruning & Tree Trimming?
These terms are generally used interchangeably, we refer to pruning as the removal of dead, diseased, or structurally compromised branches. Tree trimming can be thought of as controlling or cutting back overgrown trees. Trimming is also more widely used to describe landscape care on shrubs and bushes. Trimming Trees and Pruning trees increase a tree’s overall appearance, health, and provide a long-lasting happy lifespan. Proper tree maintenance can minimize storm damage, improve structural integrity, and provide much-needed clearance for sidewalks and building structures.
Key Benefits of Tree Maintenance
– Decrease the risk of hazardous situations due to overgrowth or dead branches
– Improve health of urban trees
Key Benefits of Tree Maintenance
- Fruit Tree Pruning
- Young Tree Pruning
- Overgrown Tree Pruning
- Cedar Tree Pruning
- Oak Trees
- Maple Trees
- Hedge Pruning and Trimming
- Shrub and Bush Shaping
- Elm Pruning
- Cottonwood Pruning
- Gum Trees
- Flowering Dogwood Pruning
- Arborvitae Pruning
- Mixed Hedge Pruning
- Privacy Hedge Pruning
- Pine Tree Pruning
- Osage Orange
- And more!
Tree Experts in St. Charles & St. Louis, MO
Stop looking for “tree services near me”. At Liscombe Tree Service, our experts can identify any problem you may have and solve them professionally and quickly. We care about the needs of our customers. Liscombe Tree Service is committed to excellence, and always available to provide our service to commercial & residential properties. Get in touch with us today!
Tree Pruning FAQs
The cost to prune your trees varies depending on the size, condition and location of your trees, shrubs, or hedges. We offer free quotes and on-site consultations.
Although the terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably, we refer to pruning as the removal of dead, diseased, or structurally compromised branches. Tree trimming can be thought of as controlling or cutting back overgrown trees.
Trimming is also more widely used to describe landscape care on shrubs and bushes. Trimming Trees and Pruning trees improves a tree’s overall appearance, health, and structure. Proper tree maintenance can minimize storm damage, improve structural integrity, and provide much-needed clearance for sidewalks and building structures.
Liscombe Tree Service provides a comprehensive tree pruning service that includes
- Careful inspection of your trees and plants for signs of infestation, disease, and rot
- Addressing existing and potential health issues
- Pruning to thin out the canopy, remove dead and damaged wood, cut back large branches to prevent sail branch development
- Pruning to encourage healthy leaves, flowering, and improve fruit production
- Trimming for shape and form
- Making recommendations for how to care for your specific trees
- We can chip the tree debris and leave it in a pile for you to use for mulching, or haul it away for chipping and composting
Yes. I am an ISA certified arborist and our tree care specialists have over 50 years of combined industry experience. Rest assured that your trees are in excellent hands.
When and how to prune your trees depends largely on the species, however, the best time to prune trees in Missouri is generally in the early spring when the tree is dormant (not producing leaves, buds, or new branches). Avoid pruning when when your trees are growing or shedding leaves.
How and when to trim and prune properly varies depending on the type of tree which is why tree maintenance is best left to an experienced tree specialist or arborist.
Yes. We trim and prune ornamental hedges and privacy hedges of all shapes and sizes. Talk to us about your hedge today!
Yes! We can prune overgrown apple trees, fruit trees young and old to improve their structure and increase fruit production.
We have the knowledge and experience to maintain the beauty of your flowering trees, shrubs, hedges, and bushes while promoting flower production.
While you may want to be there when we arrive and before we leave for your peace of mind, you do not have to be there for your pruning survice so long as we have access and permission to enter your premises. We communicate with your throughout the process, sharing photos and videos, to ensure you are completely happy with the results.